Monday, February 7, 2011

random pack monday

For this weeks Random Pack Monday, I wanted to do something a little special. I recently purchased a big lot of Topps packs ranging from 1979 to 1994. I added to my unopened pack collection but I felt the 1979 was a little out of place. The collection now consists of packs from 1980 to current. So today, that pack will no longer be out of place because it has been opened up and displayed for your viewing pleasure. Hence why there was no pack pick this week, because if I put this up against anything else, this would win by a landslide.

Nice yellow wrapper with a good depiction of baseball on it. Whats inside:

Well, nothing spectacular but we did pull a Cubs team card, a Luis Tiant and Dusty Baker. Plus a Jay I already have. Fun pack to open though and the gum didn't totally destroy the card it was up against. So that's always good. Hooray for (semi) vintage!

2 comments:

  1. Any pack with floating heads is a winner in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that Jerry Turner card was disrespected. It deserves a post of it's own...

    ReplyDelete