Tuesday, August 31, 2010

wwe week-day 2


Welcome to day two of WWE week! Today I'll start showing the inserts (the good ones, not the regular ones) from the 2010 Topps set. Above we have two autographed cards from Gail Kim and Ted DiBiase (Jr.). Autos are 1:37 packs from a hobby box, but hobby boxes always come with at least one auto and one relic. They are sticker autos, which kind of makes sense, as many wrestlers do 'meet and greets' and sign things all day. These autos actually have parallels as well, being gold (numbered to 25) and red (1/1). I'm kinda glad I got these two. I'm kind of a fan of Ted and Gail is one of the few "Divas" that can actually wrestle (must have been all that time in TNA, where the women are way better wrestlers). Oh well. Come back tomorrow for some more WWE and some event worn stuff!

2 comments:

  1. That Gail Kim card is commanding more $$ on eBay than I would have thought otherwise I'd add one to my collection.

    ReplyDelete