Thursday, January 20, 2011

pick yer poison

My lot of packs came in today. Some really random stuff (including a pack of the following: 1992 Collector's Edge football, 1991 Fleer basketball, 1991 Upper Deck basketball and 2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces baseball, go figure) but all in all it was mostly Topps baseball. I opened up a few of the packs and got nothing of note. I did mention that I would let you, the readers, pick next Monday's random pack. Here are your choices:

2000 Topps series 1, 1997 Topps series 1, 1984 Topps and 1987 Sportflics (collector's edition apparently). The 1984 should hold something good but I've never opened up 2000 or 1997. Sportflics (I don't know why I picked it) should be.....entertaining....

Anyway, leave a comment on which one you'd like to see opened up for next Monday and whichever gets the most votes gets revealed. If a pack gets no votes, it will be out of the running and will be doomed to a box that I will probably just open up later. Vote now!

12 comments: