Tuesday, October 19, 2010

personal collection is decided!

Its later than usual, and I'm being extremely lazy. I have decided that my personal collection will consist of Hall of Famers (Hank Aaron, Babe Ruth, Walter Johnson, Jackie Robinson, etc.), but not particularly original cards. New cards work just as well, as the 2009 T206 cards look fantastic for all the HoFers they added into the mix. Those are in. Players from my hometown of Southington (Rob Dibble, Carl Pavano), team cards like I mentioned before and other cards that just catch my eye. Cards that make me think: If I were to seel my whole collection, what would I want to keep? I may branch out to guys that are from the surrounding area, and I did think about the same birthday idea, but only came up with one player so far. I was also thinking pitchers who threw perfect games as I think its such an incredible achievement. We'll see what else I come up with. Tomorrow SHOULD be the Topps Chrome experiment as long as I'm not busy (I shouldn't be).

No comments:

Post a Comment