Thursday, June 10, 2010

leaders of men

Nothing much to report today, I am hopefully getting a 2010 Topps series 2 box tomorrow (if they come in that is). This is box two, I purchased one the week they came out (hobby), and ordered two from my local store (hobby boxes), and two from eBay (two retail boxes, very cheap). I would have liked to get a jumbo box, but the prices on those are still overinflated. More on that tomorrow though. For now I'll leave you with a couple of recent eBay purchases.




Two new favorites.

3 comments:

  1. Hard to go wrong with the Robinson and the Aaron. Very well done. It's always good to go vintage.

    Look forward to seeing the results of your Series 2 break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cards! Very jealous! I have been seriously thinking about taking the plunge and adding a '53 Robinson to my collection. It amazes me how cheap you can pick up ungraded copies of it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Robinson I won for $38, amid a small bidding war, and the Aaron was obtained for the outrageous price of 99 cents (plus $3 shipping).

    ReplyDelete