Saturday, July 16, 2011

some luck


Well, I know that I hadn't intended on buying much Allen & Ginter but I picked up a few packs at my local Target today and was impressed with what I saw. The cards look way better than online. So I headed to my lcs to pick up a box. The Soriano above came out of it. Yep, thats the wood mini, numbered 1/1. A 1:3436 odds pull. The three relics I got were pretty pedestrian but this made up for it. Its on eBay right now, so if you come across it, that's me.

Back to the break, I still need Benny's pick and I can start the third round but no rush, it's going quite smoothly.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 1/1, Ted!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pull, congrats! Hope you make bank on the Bay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://cgi.ebay.com/2011-Allen-Ginter-Alfonso-Soriano-Cubs-Mini-Wood-1-1-/150633192009?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item2312701a49

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. Yep, there it is. Beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete