Thursday, September 9, 2010

recent trades

Occasionally I send out cards for some of you, those of you I have addresses and cards for that is. Today I received two packages in return, both filled with Jays goodness!

These are some of my favorites from Kerry, over at Cards on Cards:


These are the highlights that came from Ryan over at "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog:

Both were awesome surprises, and both had many many Jays I didn't have. That 3200 count box is sure filling up fast, and its all thanks to all of you (and some shows too, but mostly you guys)! A huge thanks to both Kerry and Ryan and I'll keep a sharp eye out for your favorite respective teams for some future packages!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I wanna do some trading too! I've got a set and generic wantlist at http://www.sportscardfun.com/trader/CalJr3000.asp. What can I get for you, Blue Jays? Anything specific you're looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Jays do you need?

    smedindy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete