Wednesday, March 28, 2012

still here

No, I've not vanished into the night like the Batman.

There was an incident at our house that took place late last week and we're still kind of reeling from it. I'm still reading, making trades. Haven't bought too much of significance. Some 2012 stickers and a discounted 2011 Heritage blaster I found at Wal-Mart is about it.

I keep reading mumblings about a CBS special about baseball cards. If the hobby is dying, why bother doing a report on it? More sounds like they're trying to stir up some buzz for the hobby as opposed to killing it off. Who knows.

I'll be back around once this blows over, which hopefully won't be too long and once I've got some stuff to talk about again.

See ya in the funny pages!

6 comments:

  1. Incident? REeling? That sounds serious... Are you okay? We are all here to help if there is anything we can do long distance... At the very least, we are all concerned about ya and thinking of you... Hope things are okay in Crinkly Land...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thoughts and prayers headed your way for sure... and as Troll says, if there is anything we can do... drop a line or two. I've said it before, FAMILY comes first. We'll be here, take care of what you gots to take care of, everything else will be here. Don't sweat the small stuff, and right now, WE are the small stuff. Hope things did not get too crinkled over your way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care. Hope all is OK. Thanks again for the trade. I posted about part of it.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope things are ok. I went through an incident at home not long ago too. Some guy broke in during the middle of the night, luckily I was awake at 2:30am for some reason, met him in the kitchen and sent him packing. Everything was ok but it resulted in a move for me though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup - my thoughts are the same as the others. we are long distance blogger brother - and sister - hood. sending you power and peace.

    ReplyDelete