Tuesday, November 16, 2010

reorganization

Its been a little while since I have posted up anything here to read, so I figured now is as good a time as any. The lapse in posts have come from a few things. I've been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops for a bit now, at least since Saturday when I picked it up. I have also been trimming the collection down to you guys and getting those cards out in the mail. I have been getting the Topps cards ready for the next giveaway post, to be posted really soon (I swear). The trimming has also allowed me to refocus on what I really want to collect, as opposed to having boxes upon boxes of cards. While I love going through them and pulling stuff out for trades or sets and whatnot, I've just simply run out of tolerable space in this room back here. Basically I just felt I had too many for right now. My focus is turning to finishing off the sets that need to be finished, my personal collection (consisting of players from Connecticut, team cards, weird cards, and Hall of Famers I find interesting and of course Blue Jays), and some good vintage stuff. Relics too, like these below:

Picked up these two from the 'Bay on the cheap. I like the blue swatches on both, I wouldn't have gone for white ones, I'm sick of those.

I do have one more lot to offer up before I start the Topps goodness. This lot is one lot only and I can only send to one reader. It consists of random stuff. when I say random, I really mean random. Cards of odd size, puzzle pieces, etc. If you want a box 'o weird, let me know in a comment here, and an email following that comment with your address in it. Only one reader, and I would like it to be someone who hasn't claimed anything yet. Once all these are mailed, I will post what I am doing with the Topps stuff. I think its really going to be fun and I hope you guys will think so too.

3 comments:

  1. Pick me please pick me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly where you are coming from! I really want to just give away cards at this point to anyone that wants them...I gotta clear some space in my boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog and love it. I would love a really random box!

    ReplyDelete