Monday, November 22, 2010

the (first) annual year end clearance! (final)

Alright, so by now those of you that have claimed a lot of cards from me have probably gotten the cards by now. Some of you have gotten back to me and said that you have enjoyed what I have sent over. I'm definitely glad that you guys are enjoying the boxes o' fun I have sent to you. Well, now for the fun part. Well, I had fun making these, and I hope you guys have some fun with these too, because they are a little different.

Here is the breakdown:

I have made sixty packs containing nothing but Topps cards. These packs contain 30 cards from various Topps years, teams and sets. I have placed six packs into a small post office box and sealed them up. There are 10 of these boxes total. Ten boxes containing 6 thirty card packs (about 180 cards). There is a possibility of getting a special 'chase pack' that contains nothing but inserts and parallels. I made 5 of these and have seeded them in every other box. So you have a one in two chance of getting a 'chase pack' (actually 2 out of these 5 are different, when you see them, you'll know why).

This was tough for me to explain, I really just couldn't get the wording right, so here is a (hopefully) simple breakdown of what I'm trying to explain, for those of you I may have lost. I know I'm confused and I wrote it!

10 small post office boxes
6 packs per box
30 cards per pack
1 in 2 chance of getting a 'chase pack'
completely randomized

Much better. So, here is what I need;

Ten readers. Send me a comment FIRST, letting me know that you would like one of these Topps boxes. Once you have left your comment, then send me an email with your address. If you don't send a comment first letting me know, I won't be able to count your request (just to avoid any problems). I am not limiting this to people that I haven't sent something to, so first come, first served. Each box is already sealed up and ready for shipping, so I have no idea who will be getting what. Again, I only have TEN boxes so once they are gone, they are gone. Start your commenting and thanks for reading!

12 comments:

  1. Yaaaay! I'd like a box! E-mail is on it's way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would appreciate a box, por favor!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like a box, thanks. email on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like a box! This is fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me in please. Sounds like boxes-O-fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love a box as well! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll claim one, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to get one since I just missed out on the last ones!
    Thanks
    Derek

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh I missed out again! If someone doesnt send an address or something and I would get the chance I would love one.

    ReplyDelete