Tuesday, December 28, 2010

the gangs all here!

I braved the snow yesterday and ventured out to get the mail. We only had one small brown envelope, containing this:

1954s Yogi. With this card the 'big 16' is finished! Take a look:


I apologize for the sideways scans. I had to scan them that way so it would fit the whole page and I rotated them in my picture program on the computer here, but they uploaded to blogger here sideways. Don't know why but they are all here. With these (hopefully) the rest of the set will just fall into my 8 pocket pages. I have a few lots of commons coming in from eBay with the gold Strasburg money plus I sold a set of 2010 Topps (series 1, 2 and Update) also. It had sold for less than what I'd like, but its less cards around here, and more 54s for me. That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. cong nghe tam trang ken tam la 1 trong nhung cong nghe hien dai giup cai thien nhan sac cua chi em 1 cach tuyet voi. Voi hi vong co duoc 1 lan da trang min rang ro thi day chac chan la 1 phuong phap ma chi em co the biet den ngay hom nay. Cac trang de chung ta co the tham khao ngay:
    - phuong phap tam trang han quoc ken tam
    - tam trang thai doc han quoc
    - tam trang ken tam hieu qua
    - phuong phap tam trang han quoc ken tam
    - phuong phap thai doc da tam trang

    ReplyDelete