Wednesday, July 7, 2010

on fire!


HEATWAAAAAAAAAVE!! Yes, it is dreadfully hot around here, and everybody knows that heat and cardboard don't mix. Thankfully we have air conditioners. So speaking of heat, whats up with these Red Hot Rookies? Why are they so slow to release the lists? What are they waiting for? Anyway, I have only redeemed one of these (one of the #2s) and it says that it should be delivered two days before Christmas. Thats a long time, but it is like getting a nice, shiny gift from Topps. I'm not sure what I am going to do with the rest of them. Maybe see who gets designated to which number, and making my choice then. Not sure. I'm sure Strasburg will be #10 so Topps can make the speculators froth at the mouth that much longer. Lets wait and see where these take us in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment