Monday, September 5, 2011

team break clearance

The group break will be put on hold for the time being. I want to change a few things before I offer it up again. I do want to start the team break though. For those of you who don't remember or just don't know, I sorted out all my cards by team. Well, everything that isn't from this year and last year (unless its a duplicate). Everything from 1976 to 2009 is in there with some '10 and '11 mixed in. Each team came anywhere from 100 to 200+ cards. I am offering up a team of your choice plus a random team for $20, which includes shipping. Shipping these won't be too cheap so the $20 is covering mostly that, its really just clearing out some excess.

Now, what I want to do is fill 15 slots, then the 15 unclaimed teams will be randomed off. Or maybe once the 15 are claimed, the 15 others can be chosen by you guys. I don't know, I'll figure it out. You may claim as many teams as you like for the $20 each and if you claim more, see the list below for cost.

Like this:

1 team: $20
2 teams: $30
3 teams: $40
4 teams: $50
etc.

Remember, thats CLAIM, if you claim 3 teams, you will still get 3 random teams for a total of six. Included is everything that I'm not currently collecting. Meaning inserts, parallels, base cards, oddballs and the like. I will also include some cards with multiple players on them, as long as at least one player is from your team.

To claim a team, simply leave a comment stating which team(s) you'd like. Once 15 slots are filled, I'll deal with the remaining teams. I'll also let everyone know when to send the payment along to get it going. Any questions feel free to ask away, just in case I may have worded things weird. I do that often.

1- dominicfdny- Red sox
2- jason- Indians
3- spiegel83- Dodgers
4- sortingbyteams- Blue Jays
5- daddyohoho- Phillies
6- commishbob- Orioles
7- dogfacedgremlin- Pirates
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

10 comments:

  1. I would like to claim the red sox please. Thanks muchI would like to claim the red sox please. Thanks much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to get the Indians please. Sounds like a good deal, I've still got a ton of holes in the collection pre-2010. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will sign up for this. I'll claim the Dodgers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in if the Blue Jays are available... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Blue Jays are very available. In fact, I had so many that I did mention in my first post about this that if anyone were willing to take them, they can pick their second team as well. I didn't want them to go unpicked and have me send them along as a random team when there are so many (they fill about a 600 count box easy).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like the Phillies if available.

    thanks,

    Daddyoho

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well if I can pick my second team, I'd go with the Expos...

    ReplyDelete
  8. If this is where we are posting, I'll take the Yankees as a second team.

    Daddyoho

    ReplyDelete