For those of you on the fence about the latest break, what can I do to sweeten the deal? Here are the details I released the other day:
Four slots, $60 per slot.
Rounds: (in no particular order)
- 1954 Topps $100+ (featuring the four cards I posted previously)
- four vintage rounds, with cards from 1954 to 1973 (grouped by decade)
- two auto rounds (one with veterans, one with current players)
- one relic round
- one round with legends variations from 2010 and 2011
- one 'mystery' round (not sure what it will be yet but it will be fun)
Ten rounds so far. Do I need to add more rounds? I may be able to come up with some. If any of you have ideas, lay 'em on me, so we can get this started.
1- dan (if you are still interested, let me know)
2018 National Card Show VIP Party Free Signers
42 minutes ago