Monday, September 12, 2011

last chance

This is the last chance to claim a team for the team clearance. If you have claimed a team and have not paid yet, please do so now or as soon as possible (Paypal to krustytheclown138ATyahooDOTcom, use the gift option). I would love to get these out by the end of the week and I really only want to make one trip to the post office. If you haven't claimed at team, you can by stating which team you'd like from the remaining teams in a comment. The cost is $20 for your first pick then once I close the break, you will all choose your second team from which are left. I plan on closing the break on Wednesday. Whoever is in, is in. Those who are, if you could have the payment by then, that would be great. Like I said, I'd love to get these out by the weekend.

Remaining teams:

Angels
Astros
Athletics
Brewers
Cardinals
Cubs
Diamondbacks
Giants
Mariners
Marlins
Mets
Nationals
Padres
Rangers
Rays
Rockies
Royals
Tigers
Twins
White Sox
Yankees

1 comment: