Tuesday, April 5, 2011

new old stuff


This card came from a fellow named Ryan. He runs the blog, This Card is Cool- My Life in Baseball Cards. I had contacted him after browsing his wantlists and he had mentioned that he had a kinda beat up 1912 Zeenuts card that would go into my 'old stuff' collection. Beat is right but its awesome. It is still all there for being 99 years old. Creases, sure. Even some paper loss but who cares? Not me. It's a great addition to the 'old stuff' collection and has already made it's way to the link on the right. Thanks Ryan!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like it! Your side of the trade is in the writing process and will start showing up in a couple days, I think. I told you it was in horrible shape, but it definitely has character. I think I might have got the better side of the deal, though.

    ReplyDelete