Sunday, October 2, 2011

break is closed

The break is closed. Matt and Dan will start taking their picks tomorrow, once I post the first batch of cards. Now would be the time to send the payment (Paypal, krustytheclown138ATyahooDOTcom, gift option) if you have not done so already. Each post will have X amount of cards and I'll let you know how many to pick. Since there are only two of you I imagine this to go rather quickly.



Oh and for those of you who grabbed some of those teams in the team break, I have shipped them. I shipped on Thursday and I imagine they should be arriving this week. A couple of things about those:

The bad news: I couldn't really fit the multi-team cards into any of the boxes.

The good news: I couldn't fit them into said boxes because I stuffed those boxes so full of teams you picked that I simply ran out of room. It looks like I underestimated the amount of cards on some of the teams (especially on teams I've never traded away before) but thats only better for you guys.

I do still have a bunch of teams left and if anyone is interested, let me know and I'll see which teams I have left and we'll go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment